- Tourism Dirham Tax
- Any Services not mentioned above
- Any peak season Surcharges
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee
- Urgent visa charges
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the 'What your Tour Price Includes' box.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to the tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended) (Note: Travel insurance mandatory above 60 years)
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Any Promotional Package on Spicejet / Indigo /Fly Dubai will be Non – Refundable and No Date Change Allowed Once Booked
In all other cases cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour and we shall be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, 15000/- per person shall be deducted.(except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges)
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost shall be deducted
- If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost shall be deducted
- If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost shall be deducted
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Once booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 05th January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking canceled within 45 days of travel.
- We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
This is to inform you, prior to confirm your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation.
Policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking. Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy: If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of number of days prior to departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted
Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company you may verify same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Tel no. We endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provide by the hotel company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the hotel company by visiting their website or by contacting the hotel management on Tel no."
1. Meals - We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Meals are preset and Choice of menu is not available
2. Baggage Allowance - Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class.
3. Tour Escort - No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard back to India.
Terms and Conditions
- The Halt shall be of 10 - 30 minutes at particular places. Some places shall be panoramic tours (photo stop). Tour operator shall decide the sequence and route for the city tour as per its convenience and feasibility depending upon the roads and traffic conditions.
- Incase of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 Hrs noon. Early check-in/ late checkout are subject to availability.
- Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
- Supervalue Holidays will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
- Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
- Date and timings of the above tour program can be changed by local tour operator.
- After booking Confirmation Rs. 2000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
- Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
- Room type Twin or Double is at sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis
- By giving an advance deposit or by signing the Terms & Conditions or even by accepting the itinerary a contract is formulated between the Client and the Company, authorizing Company to hold space for you in groups which are schedule to travel on a specific date and a space is also reserved for you in Airlines, Hotels and Coaches. If there is any change in your plan and your request for cancellation, shall be subject to our cancellation policy.
- Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention
- Hotel cancellation policies apply
- Above package is subject to change.
- Supervalue Holidays will not be responsible for visa rejection/delay.